LIST OF THE PROJECTS
List of projects of the phase of the competition Intel Eco Ukraine 2018
- "Investigation of biochemical mechanisms of activation of peritoneal macrophages by the method of laser confocal microscopy"
Avdoshko Andriy Dmitrievich , a student of Grade 11, Gymnasium 19 "Mezhygirskaya".
- "Transit from cats and dogs: present and future" ; Zaharchuk Diana , a student of the 11th form, Gymnasium No.153 . O.S. Pushkin.
- "Morphofunctional characteristic of hematopoietic progenitor cells from various sources ontogenetic" ;
Daria S. Kochergina , a student in grade 11, Specialized School No173, with in-depth study of foreign languages.
- "Determination of the effects of compounds of the imidazole line on the cells of the MCF-7 line in vitro" ; Kid Natalia Stanislavovna , student 10 class, Ukrainian Medical Lyceum of the National Medical University named after O.O. Bohomoltsia.
- "Litoral zooplankton of various types of reservoirs in the city of Kyiv" ; Ostapchuk Ivanna , a student of Grade 9, Kyiv Gymnasium No.287.
- Disease of Dogs on Demodekosis
Anna Suvorova , Grade 10 student, Gymnasium No136.
- "Evaluation of the severity of mitral insufficiency noise by spectral analysis of mitral insufficiency" ;
Shpak Oleg Y. , student of class 11, Ukrainian Medical Lyceum of the National Medical University named after O.O. Bohomoltsia.
- "Cost-effective animal protein production method" ; Team project:
Bablyak Katerina Aleksandrovna , student of the 11th form, Communist Party "NKC" Lyceum No157 "; Prokhorov Artem Sergeevich < strong> , a student of the 11th form, "NSC" Lyceum No. 157 "
- "Study of the ability of bacteria to crush oil";
Holander Metodii Henrikovich , pet, Kyiv Palace of Children and Youth
- "smart" multifunctional lock "; project team:
Zherdev Nikolai Vladimirovich , grade 9 student specialized school No304 m. Kiev, KMANUM;
Leontiev Evgeny Alekseevich , student of the 9th form, Specialized School №304 of Kyiv, KMANUM.
- "The mechanism of gas distribution of an automobile engine with electromagnetic control of inlets and exhaust valves." ; Karamyan Andriy V., a student of the 10th form, Kyiv natural sciences lyceum No.145. < / li>
- "The problem of saving heat energy in construction" ;
Vladislav A. Potapenko , 9th grade student, Environmental and Natural No116 Lyceum city Kiev.
- Bioindication of the air ; Tiwiatina Taisia Konstantinovna , student of Grade 11, Specialized School No.196.
- "Leather Leather Bracelet" ; Team project:
Teslyak Oleksiy Konstantinovich , a student of grade 11, Specialized School No304 of Kyiv, KMANUM;
Yaroslav Dribnyuk < / strong> , a student of grade 11, Specialized School No304 of Kyiv, KMANUM.
- "Exploration of bacteria capable of destroying surface-active substances" ; Usenko Stanislav Arthurovich , pet, Kyiv Palace of Children and youth
- "Express method for determining the toxicity of carbon nanoparticles using daphnia" ; Yatsyuk Maria Andriyivna , a 10th form pupil, a Kyiv specialized school No43 "Grail".
- "Geographical aspects of the grain market of Ukraine on the basis of GIS" ; Alexander Karpenko , pupil, Kyiv Small Academy of Sciences < / li>
- "Determination of Soil Requirements in Phosphoric and Potassium Fertilizers Using the Aspergillius Niger Indicator Micrometers" ; Solomka Alexander Sergeyevich , Kiev Palace of Children and Youth.
- "Non-invasive cancer treatment method"
Manin Vyacheslav Igorovich , student of Grade 11, School of Exterminators.
- "Consequences of plant-medication competition in medical practice" ; Timofey Vladimirovich Ostroglia , a student of grade 11, O. Bogomolets
- "Using lipophilia in the treatment of breast cancer"
Ponomarenko Karina Andriivna , Grade 10 student, Gymnasium 267
- "Creating a study layout" Relief and internal structure of the earth "from plastic and foam waste ; Team project:
Belitsa Valery Vyacheslavivna , a student of the 9th form, LLC "HS I-III degrees" KMDB "Kyiv;
Modyagin Ruslan , a student of the 9th grade, LLC "HS I-III degrees" KMDS "in Kyiv.
- "An ecological game - the alphabet of nature for large and small. Ecology.NET"; Team project:
Dirich Kristina Vadymovna , a student of Grade 9, Specialized School No196;
Klimenkova Polina Maximovna , Grade 9 student, Specialized School No196.
- "Apply secondary polymer materials to coastal reinforcement" ; Team project:
Kurchin Maksym Alekseyovich , a pupil, KMANUM;
Kurenny Ivan Sergeevich , a student Class 10, Specialized School No304 of Kyiv;
Bogdan V. Kravchuk , student of grade 10, Specialized School №304 of Kyiv, KMANUM.
- "Disposal of Acid Waste in the Atmosphere" ; Team project:
Ludomyrsky Yuriy Mikhailovich , student of the 10th form, Polytechnic Lyceum NTUU "KPI";
Kryuchkov Dmitriy Aleksandrovich , student of grade 10, Polytechnic Lyceum NTUU "KPI"
- Electronic contour maps
Samusenko Elizaveta Konstantinovna , a student of the 10th grade, Polytechnic Lyceum NTUU "KPI".
Chalyi Alexey Vitaliyovich , a student of grade 11, Polytechnic Lyceum NTUU "KPI"
- "Development of a portable fluorimeter for the analysis of the effectiveness of plant photosynthesis;
- Maria Naumenko , a pupil, the Kyiv Palace of Children and Young People
- "Combined methods for extracting arsenic from natural waters" ; Anna Gusak , a 10th grade pupil, a specialized school 25 e-SolarMower;
Sanzharovskaya Sofia Igorivna , pupil of Gymnasium No 172 "Nyvky" in Kyiv
- "Agroecological peculiarities of application of fertilizer on the basis of ponderous sludge for growing oats on green mass" ; Evdokimova Veronika Valentinovna >, a student of the 10th form, the "Lutsk Educational Complex No.9"
- "Features of obtaining an aseptic culture of phytomelirant Vaccinium Corymbosum L." ; Zhulkovskaya Zlata Yurievna , a pupil of the 9th form, Lutsk educational- Educational Complex No9 of Lutsk City Council.
- "Safe packaging materials" ; Bandura Maria Vitalievna , pupil, Volyn Oblast Small Academy of Sciences
- "Grinding Sludge Processing"
Kavara Artem Olegovich , pupil, Volyn Oblast Small Academy of Sciences
- Impact of climate change on crop yields ; Vladislav Ivanovna Galalyuk , a student of the 11th form, the Rokinivka educational complex Principal village council.
- "Influence of anxiety of adolescents on the perception of short intervals of time" ; Sovkovskaya Tatiana Viktorovna , a student of the 11th form, - the educational complex is the secondary school of the І-ІІ degrees No7 - the natural lyceum of the Lutsk City Council of the Volyn region. "
- "Influence of Neurofedec-Training on reducing the level of arsessiveness of adolescents" ; Khabanyyak Vladislav Konstantinovich , a student of the 9th form, Lutsk educational- Educational Complex No9 of Lutsk City Council.
- "Bioindication of the urban ecosystem on a set of assimilation and reproductive features of Pinus sylvestris L. in conditions of the urban environment of Lutsk" ; Timchy Anna Olehivna < / i>, student of the 11th form, Lutsk Educational Complex No9 of Lutsk City Council.
- "Investigation of the fungicidal properties of individual headed basiomycetes" ; Yuri Y. Karnafel , pupil, Dnipropetrovsk branch of the Small Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: KPNZ MANUF "DOR".
- "Ants of grass primary and secondary successions on the example of steppe cenosis and forest plantations on the manganese dumps terraces of Manganese" ; Kozachenko Yegor Maksimovich , pupil of the 10th form, short film "Nikopol secondary school №19"
- "Touring the visitors of national parks of Ukraine to promote eco-tourism" ; Roman Vladimirovich Arkhipov , a student of the 10th grade, Kryvy Rih Central City Lyceum
- "Creation of a nutrient medium for the cultivation of bacteria capable of biologically disposing of foam polystyrene" ; Boris Alina Mikhailovna , a student of grade 11, Kryvy Rih Central City Lyceum
- "Heat-resistant composite materials with high ecological safety for structural units of machines and mechanisms" ; Klimenko Sergey Sergeevich , pet , KPNZ "Center for Ecological and Naturalistic Creativity of Student Youth of Dnipro District Council of Dnipropetrovsk Region"
- "Water purification with typical and alternative coagulants" ;
Kuzmenko Valery Borisovna , a 10th grade student, Economic Lyceum of the Dnipro City Council.
- Clever urns
Ryabko David Olegovich , a pupil, a "Educational Complex No144" specialized school with an in-depth the study of Hebrew, the history of the Jewish people, the Jewish traditions of the Dnipro City Council.
- "Prediction of the risk of cardiovascular disease in high school teachers" ; Natalia Beregova , class 10 pupil, Krivoy Rog gymnasium No49 Krivoy Rog city council.
- "Selection and optimization of the media for the cultivation of the tea mushroom (Meduzomyces gisevi)" ; Krivoruchko Yuliya Aleksandrovna , pupil, CPP "Center for Ecological and Naturalistic Creativity of Students' Youth of the Dnipro District Council of the Dnipropetrovsk Region".
- "Newborn baby care with a low body weight" ; Litvin Olga Yevgenievna , a student of Grade 9, short-term Nikopol Secondary School # 19 ".
- "Quality of air as a quality of life"
Kulchytska Alexandr Dmitrievna , a student of the 11th form, KOO NEC No33 "Mariinsky multiprofile Gymnasium - comprehensive educational institution of the 1st degree "of the Dnipro City Council.
- "The method of strengthening the slopes and beams" ; Ryabko Ilia Olegovich , the pupil, KOO "Educational complex No144" specialized a school with an in-depth study of Hebrew, the history of the Jewish people, Jewish traditions of the Dnipro City Council.
- "Electrophoresis of basidiomyces proteins as the basis of their new taxonomy and genetic engineering" ; Bryantsev Bogdan-Miroslava Igorivna , a student of grade 11 , Specialized natural-mathematical school of the І-ІІІ degree under the name of Oles Honchar.
- Activation of thin-film electrochemical electrodes with indigoquarmine food coloring ; Dodon Daria , class 10 pupil, "Chemico-Ecological Lyceum" of the Dnipro City Council.
- "Synthesis of dye-intercalated Zn-Al double-layer hydroxides as cosmetic pigments" ; Team project:
Pogorelova Sofia Konstantinovna , student of the 9th grade, Chemistry-Ecological Lyceum of the Dnipro City Council,
Lavrinenko Sofia Evgenievna , student of the 9th grade, Communal educational institution of the Dnipro City Council "Chemical and Environmental Lyceum"
- "Definition of spectral and microchemical analysis of heavy metal content and plum in wheat" ; Boyarsky Bogdan Olegovich , student of the 10th form, Nikopol secondary school of I-III grades No.19
- "Bioconversion of waste from the sugar beet pulp" ; Voitova Anna Viktorovna , pupil, City ecological and naturalistic children's center and the student youth of the Executive Committee of the Marganets City Council.
- "Reproductive properties of roses" - ; Gurievskaya Angelina Evgeniyivna , student of the 10th form, NPK No1 in Pokrovskaya.
- Modernization of the Haas apparatus ; Jordan Arthur , student of Grade 11, Krasnoarmeysk City Lyceum Nadiya < / li>
- "Investigation of pollen grains of plants that promote their allergenicity" ; Tychynsky Anatoly , student of grade 11, Krasnoarmeysk City Lyceum "Hope"
- "A new method for the HDPE bio-disposal" ; Kateryna Aleksandrovna Malkin , a student of the 11th form, the "Mariupol Technical Lyceum" Mariupol city council of Donetsk region.
- "Postisometric relaxation method as a method of preventing complications of juvenile osteochondrosis" ;
Avebbukh Mark Ruslanovich , a student of Grade 9, the Mariupol technical lyceum "of the Mariupol city council of Donetsk region.
- Electronic medical passport ;
Maria V. Sauteedyak , Grade 10 student, Mariupol Technical School
- "Using the cytochemical reaction of 3,4-dioxyphenylalanine to promelanin as a new oncomarker for the purpose of treating CPK of various subtypes of melanoma"
Kharasakhal Olga Nikolayevna >, a student of the 10th form, the "Mariupol Technical Lyceum" Mariupol City Council Donetsk Region.
- Ukraine by our palms ; Yarovaya Anna Sergeyevna , a student of the 11th grade, Mariupol NEC Lyceum School No14.
- "Investigating the effects of various factors on the activity of the enzyme urease" ; Kaplunova Katerina Sergeevna , a student of Grade 9, Dobropolskaya secondary school of І-ІІІ degrees No19 of Dobropol city council of Donetsk region.
- "Study on carbon dioxide content in school spaces" ; Team project:
Bagdasarova Narine Armenovna , student of the 10th grade, Slavic secondary school of І-ІІІ degrees No.15; Zavgorodnaya Sofia Aleksandrovna , student of the 10th grade, Slavic secondary school of І-ІІІ degrees No.15
- Echinocystis lobata (Michx.) Torr. & A.Gray - a dangerous transform-transformer in Zhytomyr Polissya: chorology, biological and environmental features ; Kushnir Liliya Sergeevna , student of the 10th grade, Zhytomyr secondary school # I-III #.
- "Prospects for using vibration to generate electricity"
Ershov Veronica Olehivna , a student of Grade 9, Zhytomyr I- III degrees.
- "The best way to heat water pipes" ;
Zakrevsky Aleksandr Sergeyevich , pet, Zhytomyr city center of scientific and technical creativity of student youth .
- "Railroad safety" ; Anna Kipchuk , a pupil, Zhytomyr city center for scientific and technical creativity of student youth.
- Modern charging of gadgets in the classroom ;
Yakubovich Dmitri Vitaliyovych , pet, Zhytomyr city center for scientific and technical creativity of pupils young people, secondary school # 5.
- "Warming up the premises, depending on the wall material and identifying the weak points of conservation"
Yanenko Alexander , a student of Grade 9 , Zhytomyr secondary school of І-ІІІ degrees No.30
- "Checking the characteristics of the LED bulbs specified by the manufacturer" ; team project:
Melnyk Tatyana Anatolievna , pupil, Zhytomyr city center for scientific and technical creativity of student youth;
Korzun Arina , student of Pushkin 19th year, extracurricular
- "Influence of potato tuber lectins on adhesion of erythrocytes in four human blood groups" ; Kukharchuk Snizhana Yurievna , class 10 pupil, Kyiv Regional Council "Fastov Lyceum-boarding school".
- "Innovative technology for manufacturing paper from fallen leaves"
Valentina Mihajlovich Frechka , a student of grade 11, Sokirnitskiy secondary school I- III degrees with in-depth study of the French language of the Khust district state administration.
- "Investigation of electromagnetic emissions and its links with the seismicity of Transcarpathia" ; Philip Lidiya , a student of Grade 11, Vynohradiv Gymnasium.
- "Astronomical aspect of the study of the geodynamic state of seismically hazardous regions" ; Tokach Yanosh , student of the 10th form, Vynohradivsky general education school No1 .
- "Reproduction of Salmon Trutta m. fario L. on the territory of the Carpathian Biosphere Reserve" ; Vasily Fedorovich Kurylak , student of the 9th form, the Luzhanka secondary school of the I-III grades of the Rakhiv district council.
- Impact of power lines on plants ;
Leshko Andrey , student of the 11th form, Uzhgorod secondary school I-III degrees No15 .
- "Extreme biosensor diagnosis of specific allergic conditions under the appropriate state of the environment" ; Chub Alexander , a student of the 11th grade, Zaporozhye specialized School of Physical Culture of the І-ІІІ Grades No18 of Zaporozhye City Council, Zaporozhye.
- "Ecofirm - Challenge of the present" ; Borisov Pavel Andreevich , student of the 10th form, KU "Pologovskaya Gymnasium" Basis "Pologovskaya district council of Zaporozhye region.
- "Creating thin and ultra-thin electrodes is one way of solving the problem of increasing charge-discharge cycles" ; Team project:
Opatskaya Olga Romanivna , pupil, Ivano-Frankivsk oblast department of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
Vasyl Tarasovich Mosyak , pupil, Ivano-Frankivsk regional department of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences.
- "Estimation of the current level of formation of the water, hydrochemical and hydrophysical regimes of the Dnister River" ; Team project:
Martyniuk Diana , pupil, Ivano-Frankivsk oblast department of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
< strong> Martyniuk Maryana Tarasivna , pupil, Ivano-Frankivsk Regional Branch of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Fluorescent Squirrels and Their Use ; Khrystyna Bogdanovna Kapustyak , a student of Grade 11, Galitska Secondary School of I-III Degrees No.2
- "Influence of kokarnitum on treatment of alcoholic polyneuropathy" ; Olga I. Slizuk , pupil, Children's aesthetic and naturalistic center "Kamelia" .
- "Polymer composite materials of agricultural purpose" ; Mikhail Isikov , student of Grade 9, Irpin secondary school of I-III centuries. No.5
- "Definition of Genetically-Modified Soybeans in Raw Materials and Food Products by Real-Time Polymer Chain Reaction" ; Katerina V. Katerina , pupil, Kiev Svyatoshinsky district ecological and naturalistic center of pupils' youth.
- "Immobilized beta amylase on silica gels synthesized by the sol-gel method" ; Maslennikova Ruslan Sergeyevna , a student of grade 11 , Irpin secondary school I-III centuries. No.5
- "Laminating with ecological polymeric bases and studying the effects of auxiliary components to improve the structure of paper products coverage" ; Team project:
Yulia A. Khabatyuk , student of the 11th form, Kyiv natural sciences lyceum No.145;
Samartzev Julia , a student of the 11th form, the Kiev natural sciences lyceum No.145.
- "Rare onions as markers of the ecological state of nature protection areas" ; Marina Rudi , a pupil, the Annunciation district center for children and the youth work of the Annunciation District Council.
- "Technology for the production of colored fabrics" ; Glushchenko Sergey Denisovich , a student of Grade 9, Oleksanniy Educational Complex 2 st. No17-lyceum)
- Biological Thermal Coverage ; Grabik Viktoria Aleksandrovna , a student of the 10th form, NEC "Lyceum of Information Technology - Specialized Secondary School "
- Lighting roads by wandering currents ; Vladislav Kazakov , a student of Grade 9, the Alexandria College - Specialized school. "
- Modernized Waterside System ;
Stochaschuk Gennadyevich Klochko , a student of the 10th grade, NEC "Lyceum of Information Technologies - Specialized School II degree. "
- Bionic Energy Saving House ;
Lavrenko Sofia Volodymyrivna , a student of the 10th grade, NEC "Lyceum of Information Technologies - Specialized School II degree. "
- "Providing water to a residential building due to air condensation" ; Lyubarskaya Daria Andriyivna , nurse, NJC Alexandria College - specialized school. "
- Clever Diamond House
Markova Yana Vyacheslavivna , a student of the 11th form, Lecture of Information Technology - Specialized Secondary School ".
- "Using the properties of the waste for their complete processing"
Oleksandr Ovechko , a student of grade 11, the Olexandria Collegium - specialized school. "
- "Environmentally sound energy supply" ; Danylo Chesnicky , a student of grade 11, Olexandrian Collegium - Specialized School.
- Talking helper handbook for helping blind people
Vorontsov Ilya Aleksandrovich , student of Grade 9, Kirovograd Oblast (gymnasium-boarding school, art school)
- "Use of natural energy for heating homes"
Dorofeev Ivan , a student of the 10th grade, Olexandria Collegium - specialized school. "
- "Secondary raw materials as the latest road surface material" ; Team project:
Ermakov Mikhail Evgenievich , student of the 10th grade, NKC "Alexandria College - Specialized School"; Likhopoy Alexander Oleksandrovich < / strong> , Grade 10 student, Olexandrian Collegium-Specialized School.
- "Comparative analysis of physico-chemical indicators of orange essential oil of various manufacturers" ; Anatassy Yevgenievna Predkevich , Grade 10 student, Hayvoronsk educational-educational association No2 "Secondary school - Gymnasium І-ІІІ degrees" .Luganskaya oblast
- "Use of waste from the cardboard and packaging combine for coal dust briquetting" ; Zinchenko Valeriy Viktorovna , a student of grade 11, Rubizhne Lyceum of the Rubizhne City Council.
- "Research on waste utilization in the production of polymeric and sandy construction products" ; Basshi Marina Anatolievna , a student of the 10th grade, the NKVK Rubizhne Lyceum of the Rubizhne City Council.
- "Antioxidant effect of natural polyphenol complex concentrate from grape wine after experimental diabetes mellitus"
Efraimchuk Ulyana Vasylivna , pupil, Lviv Oblast Small Academy of Sciences.
- "The method of environmentally safe disposal of household waste" ; Yaroslav Ivashishin , a student of the 9th form, Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum.
- "Garbage collection network"
Taras Mikhailovich Kremyn , student of grade 9, secondary school # 97.
- Mirror zodiac
Lilia Mikhailovna Pachliak , a student of the 9th grade, the NEC "School of Computer Technologies - Lviv Technological University lyceum. "
- "Watering globe with siphon shutter for economical watering of plants" ; Solomyanyuk Dmitry , a student of grade 10, "Computer Technology School - Lviv Technological Lyceum".
- "Home-made thermal insulation from used aluminum-plastic packaging" ; Marina Shikitka , a 10th grade student, Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum.
- Wingolder ;
Savchenko Viktoriya Aleksandrovna , a student of the 10th grade, NEC "School of Computer Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum "
- Low-cost irrigation of the coastal desert ;
Anatoly Valeryevna Wenchkowska , a student of Grade 9, NEC "School of Computer Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum. "
- Modern Pleated Harrow for Sustainable Land Use ;
Koromyslov Yuriy , student of the 10th form, Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum.
- "Upgraded Salter Sink"
Belyak Elena , a student of the 10th grade, the School of Computer Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum. "
- "Exercise equipment for people with special needs" ; Ulyana Tarasivna Hayduk , student of grade 9, Computer Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum.
- Ventilated body armor for ATO ;
Grant Svetlana Yurievna , a student of the 9th grade, the School of Computer Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum.
- "Neural network system for detection and research of cardiac pathologies" ; Leno Solomiya Andriivna , pupil, KSLOR "Lviv Oblast Small Academy of Sciences Ukraine. "
- "Phytosean soil toxicity for the impact of hostilities in Ukraine" ; Tryshch Natalya Yaroslavivna , pupil, Lviv Oblast Small Academy of Sciences .
- "Reducing Human Impact on the Environment through the Modernization of Disposable Tableware" ;
Margaret Chemeris , 10th grade student, Computer Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum. "
- Neuro-Freestyle Repellent ;
Anatoliy Kulubeva , a student of the 9th grade, the School of Computer Technologies - Lviv Technological Lyceum.
- "Electrochemical treatment of solid waste filtrate filtrate on amorphous metallic electrodes of the Fe-Si-B system" ; Yarysh Bogdan Andriyovich , a pupil of the Lviv Regional Council of Lviv Regional Council "Lviv Oblast Small Academy of Student Youth".
- "Ways to get microbes in the human body" ; Maxim Khorunzhin , a student of grade 11, Koblev Institute of General Secondary Education.
- "ECOPARADIS" ecological housing construction ; team project:
Gemeniuk Eliza Sergeyevna , pupil, Yuzhnoukrainskaya station of young technicians < br> Sirtsov Vladislav Olegovich , pet, Yuzhnoukrainskaya Station of Young Technicians.
- "Study of the effect of bacteria LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM ONU311 on growth characteristics and similarity of wheat varieties" Kuyalnik "and" Mission "; Dariya Zavyantseva , pupil, Center for ecological and naturalistic creativity of the students of the Black Sea.
- "Environmental aspects of identification of honey bee viruses in Ukraine" ; Mukhina Natalia Valerievna , a student of the 11th form, Odessa Lyceum " Seaside "Odessa City Council of Odessa region.
- "Development of a microbial preparation for the recycling of plastic waste" ; Volodymyr P. Ponomariov , pupil, Center for environmental and naturalistic work of student youth m. Black Sea.
- "Scientific substantiation of the need to inform the population about the incidence of malaria" ; Volodymyr Tlubtsov , student 4 (8) - M course , Odessa Educational Complex No.13
- Geometry in human nature ; Team project:
Bugor Olga Olegivna , student of the 11th grade, Tarutinsky NSC "ZOSH I - III degrees - lyceum - DNE"; Arthur Vladislavovich Bezenar , a student of the 11th grade, Tarutinsky NEC "ZOSH I - III degrees - Lyceum - DNE".
- "Noise as an Environmental Contamination: Impact of Noise to Attention and Productivity of Schoolchildren" ; Feeling Christina Mykhailivna , 11th Grade Student , NSC "Baltska ZOSH I-III of Art No.3 - Collegium".
- "Investigation of the interaction of maleic anhydride and fumarate of 3d metals with isoniazid" ; Kovalev Andrey Yurievich , a student of the 10th form, the Black Sea Gymnasium №1 in Chernomorsk.
- "Mathematical model of thermodynamic processes of the inner cavity of flower of a fruit tree" ; Team project:
Julia O. Cherevata , student of the 11th form, Odesa NEC "Sea Lyceum - secondary school No24 of І-ІІІ degrees" of the Odessa City Council;
< I> Bondarenko Adrian Romanivna , student of the 9th grade, Odesa NEC "Sea Lyceum - secondary school No24 І-ІІІ degrees" Odessa city council;
Ivanichenko Alexander Aleksandrovich , student of the 10th grade, Odesa NPC No49 "Specialized school - secondary school of I-III degrees" of the Odessa City Council.
- "Sodium alginate in the preparation of capsules"
Ptotayansky Oleg Kirillovich , a student of the 9th grade, Odessa School of Public Health No81 І- III degrees.
- "House using non-traditional energy sources" ; Team project:
Zhukotsky Alexander Romanovich , a pupil, Mirgorodskogo Art-Industrial College named after MV Gogol of Poltava National Technical University named after Yuri Kondratyuk;
Romodan Vladislav Ivanovich , a pupil, the Mirgorod Art-Industrial College named after MV Gogol, Poltava National Technical University named after Yuri Kondratyuk,
Stas Dmitry Sergeevich < / strong> , pupil, Mirgorod arts and industrial college named after MV Gogol Poltava national Technical University named after Yuri Kondratyuk.
- "Investigation of the hero-protective effect of walking and terencura in people of mental work" ; Kyyаn Aleksandr Romanivna , student of the 3rd course of the course, Kremenchuk medical college them VI Litvinenko.
- "Action of physical exercises on the condition of an identical twin body" ; team project:
Kramarenko Alina Vitalievna , student 2 course of the course, Kremenchuk Professional Lyceum named after them. AS Makarenko;
Kramarenko Victoria , student 2 course, Kremenchuk Professional Lyceum them. AS Makarenko.
- "Parents and children: non-conflict"
Evgeniy Stupak , a student of Grade 11, Kremenchug Specialized School of I-III Degrees No10 with in-depth study of English.
- "Functional hand prosthesis for people with ectrodoctylia"
Tikhonenko Anton , a student of grade 11, Lubny Secondary School I- III degree No.2.
- "Study of the growth of copper crystals in the process of recovering Cu2+ cations with metallic aluminum in agar gel" ; Kinrade Maksim Alekseevich , student 10 class Kremenchug educational complex "Secondary school of I-II levels-lyceum" No.4 of the Kremenchug city council of Poltava region.
- "Water Filter Design" ; Andriy Zhytkovsky , student of the 10th grade, Rivne School of Secondary Degrees No24 Rivne City Council.
- "Surface water quality study and ways to clean it" ; Maksim Kovalsky , a student of the 10th form, Rivne natural and mathematical sciences Lyceum "Elitar" of the Rivne City Council.
- "The present and future of the biological uniqueness of human heredity" ; Yatskaya Kateryna Dmitrievna , a student of the 10th form, the Sarny Educational Complex "TGShevchenko School-Collegium"
- "Evaluation of the efficiency of alternative filters for household sewage treatment by SMZ" ; Gabor Mariana Vladimirovna , pupil, "Station of Young Naturalists" of the Rivne Regional Council.
- End cap with accelerator ; Hare Mykola Ivanovich , a student of the 10th grade, Kvitnevskaya secondary school of the I-III centuries.
- "Technology of groundwater preparation by simplified aeration" ; Oleksandr Dmitrievich Priuro , a student of the 10th grade, Rivne Natural and Mathematical Lyceum "Elitar" of the Rivne City Council.
- "Asphalt screeds of the Desniansky-Starogutsky National Park and surrounding areas" ; Mironets Artem Evgenievich , a 10th grade student , KSSOR "Sumy Regional Boarding School for Talented and Creative Gifted Children".
- "Gender Peculiarities of the Psychological Characteristics of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Armed Forces" ; Rasenko Karina Sergeyevna , student of the 10th form, Sumy Specialized School I -ІІІ Art. No10 them O.A.Butka.
- "Activator of the planning of reconstruction of institutions and private houses according to the criteria of the Eco-House" ; Kravchenko Roman Vadimovich , a student of the 10th grade, Romny specialized secondary school of I-III centuries them P.I.Kalsnyshevsky
- "Studying the mental abilities and behavioral characteristics of cat lemurs" ; Team project:
Kanevskaya Katerina Andriivna , pupil, Regional Feldman Ecopark landscape park;
Ksenia Aleksandrovna Ukolova , trainee, Feldman Ecopark Regional Landscape Park
- "Polymorphism between DNA microsatellite DNA sequences in populations of the species Festuca cretacea" ; Kravchenko Katerina Andriivna , Feldman Regional Landscape Park Ecopark.
- "How to help animals at the zoo to fight boredom"
Pohodenko Elizaveta Andriivna , Grade 9 student, Regional Landscape Park " Feldman Ecopark.
- "Ecotourism - the first step towards eco-grammar"
Korolyuk Anastasia Aleksandrovna , student of the 10th form, Kharkiv gymnasium # 14. < / li>
- "An integrated method for diagnosing neurocirculatory dystonia by assessing the activity of regulatory systems of cardiac activity" ; Kirilova Amilya , a student of grade 11, Kharkiv Specialized School of I-III Grades No162 of Kharkiv City Council of Kharkiv Region. Kherson Oblast
- "Changing morphofunctional blood parameters under the influence of electrical and chemical stimulation" ; Zelinska Polina Yurievna , a student of the 11th form, Kherson Physics -technical lyceum of the Kherson City Council at the Kherson National Technical University and Dnipropetrovsk National University.
- "Species diversity of epiphytic lichens in the Burkut tract" ; Olehash Kateryna Igorivna , pupil, the school "Center for the environmental and naturalistic creativity of pupils Youth "of the Kherson Regional Council.
- "Development of the village is a guarantee of the country's development" ; Batrak Vladya Sergeevna , a student of the 11th form, Kherson general educational complex No 48
- "Chemical substances of decorative cosmetics and their effects on human skin" ; Yan Lavrenchuk , student of the 11th form, Khmelnitsky Lyceum No17
- "The role of positive thinking in the context of the formation of a successful student personality" ; Yaschuk Darya , a student of Grade 11, Krasylivka secondary school I-III degrees No.1.
- "Use of organic materials for water filtration" ; Veronika Yurievna music , a student of the 11th form, Krasylivsky educational complex "Gymnasium and Secondary School #."
- Melamine in human life ; Revutsky Denis , a student of grade 11, Khmelnytsky Lyceum # 17.
- "Disposal of Medicinal Waste"
Alina Alexeyevna Scripture , a student of Grade 11, Slavutsk Educational Complex "Specialized School I -ІІІ degrees, Lyceum "Success"
- "Detecting and studying gasoline trace quantities as evidence of fire"
Boyko Mikhail Volodymyrovich , pet, Khmelnytsky regional ecological and naturalistic center of pupils' youth.
- "Household adsorbent as a sweetener in the refrigerator"
Andrei Sergeyevich Brests , a student of grade 11, Khmelnytsky Lyceum No17 < / li>
- "Using atomic absorption spectrometry for ecoanalytical control of the aquatic environment" ; Chumak Maxim Aleksandrovich , student of the 10th form, Secondary school, secondary school №5. Chernivtsi region
- "Antibiotic antibiotic of Ambrosia artemisifolia L. for the growth and development of some crops" ; Tarnovetska Anna Ivanivna , pupil, Kitsman district Children's Creative Work House, Mamaevsky NKV No.1
- "Strains of heterotrophic soils ferrospherical bacteria - promising corrosive active test cultures" ; Team project:
Vytun Danylo Volodymyrovych , a student of Grade 9, Chernihiv Lyceum of I-III degrees No32;
Lugovy Oleksandr Sergeevich < strong> , a student of Grade 9, Chernihiv Lyceum of I-III degrees No32.
- "Accuracy of the national weather patterns in the period of global warming" ; Tkachenko Vladislav Igorivna , a student of grade 11, Pryluky Specialized School I -ІІІ degrees No.6.
- "Monitoring of rare species of plants (for example, PULSATILLA PATENS (L) MILL. and JURINEA CYANOIDES) (L.) Rchb.) ; Beetle Victoria Vasylivna , a student of the 10th grade, Smytska secondary school I-III levels of the Novgorod-Siversky District Council of Chernihiv region.
- "Checking the possibility of restoring a damaged part of the crystal of copper sulfate and establishing process laws"
Maiko Tetyana Aleksandrovna , Grade 9 student, Bobrovytska Secondary School No. 1 of Bobrovytska District Council of Chernihiv Oblast.